Find the root of your relationship problems. Use Milan & Kay’s proven tips, tools and tactics to protect your most valued relationships and keep your family together.
This six hour workshop brings the content from “How We Love” to life, including information not found in the book. Kay and Milan share personal stories, perform live therapy, and demonstrate a “Holding Time” to help you visualize how to apply this material.
This package includes an audio CD set containing a total of 8 sessions:
- Session 1: Introduction, Comfort Question, Bonding Circles
- Session 2: The Avoider as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 3: The Pleaser as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 4: The Vacillator as a person spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 5: The Controller as a person spouse, sexual partner, and parent; The Victim as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 6: Combinations: When Love Styles collide and create a problematic core pattern, the “Comfort Circle,” The Listener and Speaker
- Session 7: Couple’s Therapy: demonstration of extended listening and the “Comfort Circle”
- Session 8: Live therapy: Single Male: Love styles in dating, Milan and Kay demonstrate “Holding Time,” Question and Answers
Now includes a free download of the How We Love Syllabus and Group Discussion Questions!